geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help needed with geronimo.sh
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:08:55 GMT
I agree.  I don't think normal geronimo startup should involve
copying stuff from one location to another to set up a new server
location.  We could build some kind of admin server to manage setting
up/removing server "clones" but I don't think it should be part of
the base server normal startup path.  If I've misunderstood what you
are proposing please complain :-)

thanks
david jencks