geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] 2.0-M4 artifacts (was Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1))
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 20:05:25 GMT
Two issues I think we're discussing.

First, the *-sources should not be on people and were copied as part
of a script  I had to grab the assemblies.  They have been removed.

The *-sources have been replaced with the SVN export of the tree used
to build the artifacts and are the *-src.[tar.gz | .zip] files folks
are used to; sorry for the confusion.

When I mentioned not deploying the assemblies I was referring to the
SNAPSHOT repo which is a different issue and when deploying G for
SNAPSHOTs I'll make sure that I don't include the assemblies in that
process.