geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:04:40 GMT

On Apr 7, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I'll give it a spin tonight Jay...thanks
I did some work over the weekend with little success.  I started
using Derby as the DB provider and ran into a set of issues around
connection management (no concurrent modification exceptions).  In
JDBC mode things ran fine.  In Session Direct Mode I experienced the
connection problem.  Basically it was complaining about a queue being
full in the exception but I didn't get too involved in diagnosing that.

Chris, did you run this with Derby or another external DB?  Curious
where the fault domain might be for this problem.

I'll continue to work on this, but I want to stay on top of 2.0 as
there are lots of things to chase down wrt to dependencies so I can't
commit a lot of time to diagnosing this problem.  Chris, what's your
ability to work on this?