geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AppClient security call back handlers essentially broken in 2.0
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:15:56 GMT
I'm pretty sure the additional issue is due to some ridiculous
restrictions on which classloader certain porting classes need to be
in for the tck.  The support in 1.2 for certain callback handlers
without no-arg constructors is another attempt to work around
weirdness in the tck.  We've found another way to deal with these
issues with the javaee tck.  In other words.... I don't think
anything is broken, and lets discuss this on the tck list.

thanks
david jencks