geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M5 (rc1) binaries available
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:47:31 GMT
I would not have any objection to doing this.  The reason being we
have no formal test process in place for our milestone drivers and GA
releases as everyone has a different opinion as to what constitutes a
+1.  Until we have a process in place and are in agreement of what
defines a daily, integration, milestone, and GA release a non-voting
weekly unstable driver is a good idea.

-sachin