geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject J2G Mavenized
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:58:59 GMT
I've finished mavenizing the J2G contribution and the assembly can be
generated with:

mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true assembly:assembly

The tests fail currently, so you'll have to disable them.

I only worked on mavenizing the build and packaging and have not
looked into any usage or functional issues.  So though it compiles,
it may or may not run.  If someone else in the community or if the
original contributers wants to pick up where I left off, this would
be great.  Let me know and I can open a JIRA component if one doesn't
exist already, and patches can be submitted through it.

thanks.

-sachin