geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon and commons-cli
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:45:25 GMT
Hi,

As discussed with Jason, I worked on a fix to this problem:
GERONIMO-3059.

I will be on holiday, with sporadic internet access, for a couple of
weeks starting tomorrow night; So, I will not check in these changes
now as I will not be able to support related problems, if any. Having
said that, Jason, if you are happy to check them in and fix related
issues, if any, then I am fine with it :)

Thanks,
Gianny