geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:11:25 GMT
Only a very light load from a few browsers.  One thing to try is to
increase the number of SLSBs in the pool.

Can you add

                 <session>
                     <ejb-name>TradeJDBC</ejb-name>
                     <jndi-name>ejb/TradeJDBC</jndi-name>
                     <cache-size>100</cache-size>
                 </session>

to your plan and redeploy.  I added some support for multiple SLSBs
in a pool for 1.2 which we did not have before.  This will hopefully
make it better and not worse :)