geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:18:15 GMT

On Apr 3, 2007, at 4:57 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> I'll upload the 11 Axis2 and 11 CXF artifacts into the M4 branches
> local repo and update the pom.xml if someone will either respin/
> republish the build  for me or walk me through how to do it....:-)

Donald, excellent and I appreciate it.

I would checkout the 2.0-M4 in branches to start with.  There must be
some lingering issue in hte build or we somehow picked up the
SNAPSHOT though some transitive dependencies.

If you like I can provide you with the repo I used for this build.
It may be possible to address Alan's concern about being able to
rebuild as well.

Although, personally I think the time invested in 2.0 is better spent
than waving a dead chicken on 2.0-M4.  By the time it get built and
voted on we'll be into next week most likely with the next milestone
a few weeks away.

I think a better solution would be to simply create an unstable set
and put them up on people.apache.org.

Other's thoughts?