geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r528976 - in /geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/trunk: maven-eclipse-plugin/ maven-geronimodevtools-plugin/
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:28:28 GMT
Ok, I can rename it again. :) How about maven-eclipsepde-plugin?

The pde-maven-plugin basically wraps the Eclipse-PDE-Builder.  So
using it would be essentially unmavenizing it, and would require ant
scripts to configure the eclipse pde builder, and then eclipse itself
would be building the plugins and features, not maven.  Using it
would be a regression in my mind and a huge step back from even what
Maven currently has and is working to provide.

-sachin