geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M5 (rc1) binaries available
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:05:22 GMT
Here is a question to ponder.  Would anyone object if I simply made
these binaries available from people as a monthly unstable release?
Given the amount of time it takes to spin this up and vote I'd rather
just pick an svn version and make it available.  I think it burns up
a lot of people's time to follow the release process.  Simply pop out
the binary, let people play with it and if things are broken there is
always trunk.  Perhaps we could move to a weekly unstable.

Anyway, I'd like some thoughts on this.

On Apr 26, 2007, at 2:39 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Starting DISCUSS thread if necessary for this release.

View raw message