geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Help needed with geronimo.sh
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:32:22 GMT
Actually, what is in var that needs to be so pristine?  Stuff put
into var dirs are generally very dynamic and heavily state driven...
not sure why that would need to be kept pristine across instances...
sans the log4j configuration files, which really belong in an etc/ or
conf/ and no in var/...

--jason