geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] TRUNK: Failed for Revision: 527493
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:47:38 GMT
Yep i'm working on this.. fixed soon.

-sachin


On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> In Revision 527514, Jarek fixed this above error. It continues further
> and fails at configs/jee-specs
>
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) javax.xml:jsr173:jar:1.0
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from:
>      http://ftpna2.bea.com/pub/downloads/jsr173.jar
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.xml - 
> DartifactId=jsr173 \
>          -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Path to dependency:
>        1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:jee-specs:car:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>        2) com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0
>        3) javax.xml:jaxb-api:jar:2.0
>        4) javax.xml:jsr173:jar:1.0
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>  org.apache.geronimo.configs:jee-specs:car:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>
> Should this dependency in configs/jee-specs/pom.xml be removed too ?
>
> <!-- JAXB Impl should not be here! -->
> <dependency>
>     <groupId>com.sun.xml.bind</groupId>
>     <artifactId>jaxb-impl</artifactId>
> </dependency>
>
> Cheers
> Prasad
>
> On 11 Apr 2007 14:24:51 -0000, prasad@apache.org  
> <prasad@apache.org> wrote:
>> Building with Maven version: 2.0.5
>> Revision: 527493 built with tests skipped
>> See the full build-1000.log file at http://people.apache.org/ 
>> ~prasad/binaries/20070411/build-1000.log
>>
>> 2911K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.2/XmlSchema-1.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource  
>> 'org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.2' from repository  
>> tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.2/ 
>> XmlSchema-1.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource  
>> 'org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.2' from repository  
>> apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/commons/ 
>> schema/XmlSchema/1.2/XmlSchema-1.2.jar
>> 125K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> mortbay/jetty/servlet-api-2.5/6.1.2rc0/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:servlet- 
>> api-2.5:jar:6.1.2rc0' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/mortbay/jetty/servlet-api-2.5/6.1.2rc0/servlet- 
>> api-2.5-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:servlet- 
>> api-2.5:jar:6.1.2rc0' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/ 
>> servlet-api-2.5/6.1.2rc0/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> 128K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> mortbay/jetty/jetty/6.1.2rc0/jetty-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:jetty:jar: 
>> 6.1.2rc0' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/ 
>> dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/mortbay/jetty/jetty/6.1.2rc0/jetty-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:jetty:jar: 
>> 6.1.2rc0' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty/ 
>> 6.1.2rc0/jetty-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> 450K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> rt-frontend-jaxws-2.0-incubator-RC-20070411.013316-22.jar
>> 191K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/ 
>> cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb-2.0-incubator-RC-20070411.013316-22.jar
>> 45K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> rt-bindings-soap-2.0-incubator-RC-20070411.013316-22.jar
>> 76K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> springframework/spring-core/2.0.3/spring-core-2.0.3.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> core:jar:2.0.3' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/springframework/spring-core/2.0.3/spring- 
>> core-2.0.3.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> core:jar:2.0.3' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/ 
>> spring-core/2.0.3/spring-core-2.0.3.jar
>> 174K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/ 
>> aopalliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'aopalliance:aopalliance:jar:1.0'  
>> from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/ 
>> m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//aopalliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'aopalliance:aopalliance:jar:1.0'  
>> from repository apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2- 
>> incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/aopalliance/aopalliance/ 
>> 1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar
>> 4K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> springframework/spring-beans/2.0.3/spring-beans-2.0.3.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> beans:jar:2.0.3' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/springframework/spring-beans/2.0.3/spring- 
>> beans-2.0.3.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> beans:jar:2.0.3' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/ 
>> spring-beans/2.0.3/spring-beans-2.0.3.jar
>> 375K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-common-utilities/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> common-utilities-2.0-incubator-RC-20070411.013316-33.jar
>> 172K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-transports-http/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/ 
>> cxf-rt-transports-http-2.0-incubator-RC-20070411.013316-22.jar
>> 97K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/javax/ 
>> xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.0/jaxws-api-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:jar:2.0'  
>> from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/ 
>> m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.0/jaxws-api-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:jar:2.0'  
>> from repository apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2- 
>> incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/ 
>> 2.0/jaxws-api-2.0.jar
>> 23K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-api/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/cxf-api-2.0- 
>> incubator-RC-20070411.013316-24.jar
>> 199K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-tools-common/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> tools-common-2.0-incubator-RC-20070411.013316-27.jar
>> 165K downloaded
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>>
>> Missing:
>> ----------
>> 1) com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0.5
>>
>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>
>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.sun.xml.bind - 
>> DartifactId=jaxb-impl \
>>           -Dversion=2.0.5 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>
>>   Path to dependency:
>>         1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-cxf:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>>         2) org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws:jar:2.0-incubator- 
>> RC-SNAPSHOT
>>         3) org.apache.cxf:cxf-tools-common:jar:2.0-incubator-RC- 
>> SNAPSHOT
>>         4) com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0.5
>>
>> ----------
>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>
>> for artifact:
>>   org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-cxf:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/),
>>   tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>>
>>
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] Total time: 18 minutes 29 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 11 10:31:13 EDT 2007
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 142M/562M
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>


Mime
View raw message