geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outstanding SNAPSHOTs in Geronimo (informational)
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 05:46:41 GMT
OK that makes sense.  I was reading the subject line too literally.
You are right that we'll most likely need a new version of Tomcat to
to pick up the new InstanceManager stuff David J has been working
on.  If you want to keep them on the list for tracking purposes that
sounds fine to me.

Best wishes,
Paul

On Apr 5, 2007, at 11:01 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I included them as I thought they may change before we release.
> Just being paranoid and should have excluded them.
>
> On Apr 5, 2007, at 7:44 PM, Paul McMahan wrote:
>

>> On Apr 5, 2007, at 11:43 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>>
>>> *Tomcat*
>>> org.apache.tomcat / jasper-el / 6.0.10
>>> org.apache.tomcat / jasper-jdt / 6.0.10
>>> org.apache.tomcat.extras / juli / 6.0.10
>>> org.apache.tomcat.extras / juli-adapters / 6.0.10
>>> org.apache.tomcat / catalina-ha / 6.0.10
>>> org.apache.tomcat / tribes / 6.0.10
>>> org.apache.tomcat / coyote / 6.0.10