geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r528976 - in /geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/trunk: maven-eclipse-plugin/ maven-geronimodevtools-plugin/
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:20:13 GMT
These maven plugins are needed into order to build "eclipse-
plugins".  I extracted them out for use with J2G.  Maven's eclipse
plugin has made significant improvements since I initially created
these plugins, but they still don't address many issues that are
needed to build "eclipse plugins" or I don't like the way maven
provides a solution to some of the issues that my plugins handle better.

See...

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-Eclipse-and-
Maven2/index.html.

Also, there is no conflict with maven's eclipse plugin and this one.
So eclipse:goal still fine.

-sachin