geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and port 1099 [was : Openejb and port 1099]
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:00:47 GMT
    Some more information:
  When this warning occurs the following MBeans are not created:
org.apache.activemq:
      Queue -
org.apache.activemq.JMSQueueSendReceiveTwoConnectionsStartBeforeBrokerTesttestSendReceive

      Topic -   ActiveMQ.Adivisory.Queue

ActiveMQ.Adivisory.Consumer.Queue.org.apache.activemq.JMSQueueSendReceiveTwoConnectionsStartBeforeBrokerTesttestSendReceive

    This might have caused some failures when the port was changed to
1098. Does anyone know if making this port configurable is the answer?
If yes, how?

Thanks
Anita

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/ManagementContext.java