geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:31:47 GMT
IMO we moved from 1.2 to 2.0 *way* to quickly, leaving 1.2 out in the
cold... I was afraid this was going to happen.  But we can't really
just drop it.

I believe we need to release 1.2, even if it has some minor issues.

I'm holding off my vote at the moment until I can finish my
validation... but chances are its going to be plus-one.

--jason