geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:48:57 GMT
+1

I downloaded the Tomcat distribution and looked at the legal and
license files.
Also verified a few of the .asc gpg signatures against the binaries
and those look good as well.
Deployed and tested DayTrader 1.2 in Direct, EJB and Session modes as
well as tested the WebServices elements.

All Transactions executed as expected and there were no exceptions
thrown.  Deployment was smooth and it was a "clean" experience.

Looks good...thanks for hunking on this.