geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ClassLoading information
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:50:33 GMT
One option would be climb the classloader tree to activate the cache
during startup/deployment and flush the cache when startup finishes
and when each deployment finishes.  So it would only be used during
one of those long operations and shouldn't interfere with people
dumping classes in a directory at runtime.  Granted that may be
complex to implement, but maybe less of a hassle than tracking the
last time we looked for each bad class and synchronizing all the
checks and so on.

Thanks,
       Aaron