geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:00:29 GMT
0: Given the attention on 2.0, I'm not optimistic about there being
another release in the 1.2.x stream, and I don't really like the
problems Hernan found (database pools and shutdown exception).  I'll
change to a +1 if someone commits to fixing and releasing these in a
1.2.1 fairly quickly.

Thanks,
      Aaron