geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 02:52:08 GMT
   I also ended up using the same application. Here are my
observations:
1. The Pool deployment using "deploy New" after minor modification to
InventoryPool.xml worked. The App worked fine.
2. When the pool was deployed using DBPool wizard, the app deployed
fine, accessing /inventory threw the exception reported earlier. The
plan generated by the wizard did not have a dependency on
system-database. I had to add dependency on system-database to the
generated plan to  get it to work correctly.
   Does anyone know why system-database has become unavailable
recently?
3.  The fix for shutdown problem was applied to the trunk:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=488106
  It must be applied to 1.2 as well.
  I believe that these problems can be fixed easily. Unless I have
overlooked something I think we can release 1.2.

Thanks
Anita