geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2G Mavenized
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:20:40 GMT
Sachin,   Thanks for all the work you did refactoring and mavenizing
the J2G package.   I built it from svn and ran a quick smoke test
with the jdesc2g.bat tool which seemed to produce the right output.
The .sh scripts need some more work and I think there are still some
hard coded paths in certain places.  Now that the package is
mavenized and accessible from SVN anyone interested in trying it out
can build it from sandbox/j2g and hopefully start contributing
improvements.

Also, I made an unstable driver available at:
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/j2g/unstable/

Best wishes,
Paul