geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: [discuss] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:03:16 GMT

Aside from the ongoing technical discussion, I have the following
comments on the proposed 1.2 binaries and source:

  1) I don't see release notes in the assemblies. Which means no
instructions on what to with a binary once it has been installed. I
thought Hernan had generated some release-notes. Not sure what
happened to them...
  2) Following files have incorrect source file headers:
  3) README.txt in src is way out of date, recommend we delete it...
  4) STATUS file in src should be removed or updated
  5) PROPOSAL.txt should be removed
  6)  DISCLAIMER.txt -- ActiveMQ can be removed from the disclaimer
-- it's graduated

I'm willing to fix these issues, just let me know where and when...

1) and 2) would be enough for me to vote -1.

View raw message