geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:03:16 GMT

Aside from the ongoing technical discussion, I have the following
comments on the proposed 1.2 binaries and source:

  1) I don't see release notes in the assemblies. Which means no
instructions on what to with a binary once it has been installed. I
thought Hernan had generated some release-notes. Not sure what
happened to them...
  2) Following files have incorrect source file headers:
      modules/geronimo-connector/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/
connector/mock/ConnectionExtension.java
      modules/geronimo-connector/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/
connector/outbound/connectiontracking/
ConnectionTrackingCoordinatorProxyTest.java
  3) README.txt in src is way out of date, recommend we delete it...
  4) STATUS file in src should be removed or updated
  5) PROPOSAL.txt should be removed
  6)  DISCLAIMER.txt -- ActiveMQ can be removed from the disclaimer
-- it's graduated

Dain,
I'm willing to fix these issues, just let me know where and when...

1) and 2) would be enough for me to vote -1.

--kevan