geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1) - rc1 is dead
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:07:40 GMT
So moving forward is reproducibility of our milestone builds always
going to be an issue?  I think this is pretty ridiculous that this is
such a painful process and I understand Matt's frustration.

Does any one know if Maven is using us as a case-study and working
toward addressing some of our major concerns? If not, do we look
toward another build solution in the future?

-sachin