geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [build]package org.apache.catalina.l ifecycle does not exist
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:00:42 GMT
Maybe you are building offline?  This is in a modified tomcat binary
that is in the "repository" file system "remote" repository.  You
have to build that module online in order to get the modified tomcat
jars into your local repo.  However, I don't know how you could get
this far without a missing dependency error....

david jencks