geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple instances of geronimo
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:43:27 GMT
The extraction is handled automatically by the JLine library at
runtime and will extract to wherever java.io.tmpdir is set to for the
invoking JVM.

What is the issue?  I don't understand what the problem is you are
trying to solve related to the jline.dll.  You should not have to do
anything at all related to this file.

--jason