geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M5 (rc1) binaries available
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:54:43 GMT
Sorry about that.  We had all agreed that was the correct approach and
it did fix the jstl issue.  I should have thought to check jsf as well.

It seems that these components (jsf, jstl) assume a flat classloader.
Our classloader structure is making this very difficult. I hope that we
can come up with a solution within our classloader structure that allows
everything to work but so far this has proven elusive.

Is there not a work-around so that this milestone can still go out?
Does it help to add JSF & JSTL as dependencies of the application?

Joe