geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tld version issue
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 05:26:51 GMT
Hi Don, I've found the problem causing your error and I've opened GERONIMO-3109
to address the problem. Please let me know if my fix is working for you and
whether you encounter any more problems.

David Jencks, could I ask you to review and commit the patch I've attached to
GERONIMO-3019 to fix Don's problem ?? Also, I have a second patch for
GERONIMO-3081 that I'd like to get reviewed and committed when you get a chance.....

Thanks,
Tim McConnell