geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Openejb and port 1099
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:08:19 GMT
Should we be creating a minimal Geronimo "Instance" server, which
creates the RMI Registry on 1099 and then provide JMX and cmdline
commands to start/stop, create/delete server instances?
That way, we could still support the current single-server setup and
behavior, but provide an advanced horizontal scaling feature for user
who want it.....

-Donald