geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and port 1099 [was : Openejb and port 1099]
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:42:29 GMT
I don't believe this was the cause of the failures I was receiving.  In
order for the tests I was working with to function, the two servers
needed to agree on the RMIRegistry.  There's no mechanism that allows me
to change the value in the other server, and I found I was unable to
force the Geronimo configuration back to 1099 with that change in place.

Rick