geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:11:36 GMT
+1

I downloaded all 5 assemblies, played with the console some on the j2ee
assemblies, deployed an app on each of the jetty/tomcat assemblies and
verified that I could get to the app.  I noticed the shutdown errors as
well (actually, they seemed to be slightly different on the different
assemblies).  While they are ugly and not very professional they seem
harmless and I think some people might find the release useful ... and
I'm concerned that if we delay to fix these we might not ever release
1.2.

I couldn't do much with the framework assembly as it requires a plugin
repository with 1.2 plugins and AFAIK there is no such plugin repository
available yet.  Will you be making the plugins available for 1.2 as you
make the release available?  If not, then perhaps we shouldn't include
the framework assembly in the distribution.

Joe