geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:54:55 GMT
I think that we should make the binaries available as is.  It gives
folks something to work even with the extra config.  Aside from the
image size (and confusion if people are looking at the system modules)
they don't seem to be doing any harm.

I agree that we should spend much more time on M4 ... but if we just
release them as-is then it shouldn't consume many more cycles.

Joe