geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 01:18:07 GMT
Lesson learned, is that we need at least a milestone cut from our
dependent projects. For M4, we could have used Jetty 6.1.2rc2, which was
released on 3/27, but for CXF and Axis2, we only have timestamped
snapshots, which I couldn't get to work via the local server/repository
hack after several hours of trying, due to the snapshots having
dependencies on other snapshots....

-Donald