geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:11:58 GMT
To maintain backward compatibility and consistency with the minimal
tomcat assembly (I only had this problem with Jetty) I think we need to
add Jasper & Jasper-Deployer into the assembly.  I'll give it a try.

JSF is another story.  It wasn't included in earlier minimal assemblies
so we're not regressing any function if we choose to not include it.  I
don't have a strong opinion on it one way or the other.

Joe