geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Openejb and port 1099
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 04:30:29 GMT
Kevan,
  Thanks again! The information you provided saved me a lot of time.. I
found that ManagementContext [1] is using ConnectorPort set to 1099.
Should we wrap this in a GBean to be able configure this port?

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/ManagementContext.java

Thanks
Anita