geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: need help on Tomcat and EJB web services
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:00:25 GMT
On Apr 17, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> Can you step through it and see where its occurring?  We did a special
> trick with the DefaultSubject vlave IIRC that had to inject it before
> everything else.  I recall we did something funky.  If you can find
> where it occurs, I may be able to help you get around this ;-)
> Hopefully ;-)
> Jeff

Bummer.   Stepping through the CoyoteAdapter source I found that the
redirect occurs just before the first valve is called:

// Parse and set Catalina and configuration specific
// request parameters
if (postParseRequest(req, request, res, response)) {
     // Calling the container
(request, response);

The redirect occurs during postParseRequest()

Best wishes,
View raw message