geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:57:20 GMT
I think we need to look into following issues:
1. Initial startup error caused by

2. Why is that in console's Application section and deployment list-module,
I see all the modules twice?
One with the version 2.0-M4, appears as started and one with version
2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT stopped. All the modules also have two folders for two
versions.
Its not causing any error or exception, but i am just worried as this result
in larger size of zip/gz and installed folder, and may also have other
effects.

3. Shutdown error.

thanks
Rakesh