geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M5 (rc1) binaries available
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:37:34 GMT
This may be related to the changes made in https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/GERONIMO-3051.  It seems that there are some classloader
related problems with the sql tags in jstl.

After trying out the M5 release candidate just now I needed to reopen
that JIRA because the changes made for it in rev 532106 prevent
myfaces from seeing the jstl classes.

Unfortunately, since JSF is no longer working I must vote -1 on the
M5 release.   Reverting 532106 locally fixed the JSF problem for me.

Best wishes,
Paul