geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Nudge
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:38:14 GMT
Don't worry about the board / NDA :) The actual problem is that the
board minutes are public information:
http://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html

So we should not add TCK status. We could add a line saying "working
through issues on how to speed up communication with SUN regarding TCK
challenges" (with better wording of course), since it is a pain point
for us.

thanks,
dims