geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Question about geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.0 package
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:32:16 GMT
I was running some tests and was getting an error indicating that the
class javax.transaction.HeuristiccommitException could not be found.
I looked in specs/tags/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.0 and found that the
class existed in the tags directory in source form.  However, he
released jar is missing this class.  I'm a bit confused as to how
this might happen and wanted to see if someone had any insight as to
how this might happen?  I'm more concerned if there is a release
procedure that could have hunked this up or if it was just bad luck.