geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release openejb-2.3-incubating
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:45:34 GMT
Jason and I chatted on irc and decided there isn't much we can do
about these, or the fact that the repos aren't as reliable as we'd
like.  To address this, I have saved off the repository used to
create the release here:

   http://people.apache.org/~dain/dist/geronimo-1.2-build-
repository.tar.bz

This way we will *always* have everything maven needs to rebuild the
server from source.

-dain