geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple instances of geronimo
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:34:56 GMT
  Thanks Jason! The jline.dll was extracted to i1/var/temp and
i2/var/temp for instances named i1 and i2. But the shutdown config
expects it in var/temp. If the default server, i.e. the one using 'var'
is not started, the jline.dll is not extracted to var/temp. Could we
extract it to var/temp even without starting the default server? When
is the extraction done?

Thanks
Anita

--- Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2007, at 2:49 PM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:
> > 3. The shutdown config is using var/temp/jline.dll. We should be
> able
> > to use a single copy of jline.dll. Where should jline.dll be put?
>
> jline.dll is dynamically extracted from the jline-*.jar and it will
> put it into whatever is used for java.io.tmpdir for the executing
> JVM.
>
> So you shouldn't need to worry about where its put.
>
> --jason

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/