Yes, I will try to take care of this today (granted it might not get checked in until later today though). Cheers,
- Dan

On 3/5/07, Jarek Gawor < jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:
Would it be possible for CXF folks to decide this issue soon? In
Geronimo land we are kind of stuck right now (we have CXF disabled
from the build because of the JAX-WS/JAXB issues) we are not making a
lot of progress now in terms of intergration and testing.

Thanks,
Jarek

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions