Forgot to mention that the problem mention below only occurs on Tomcat.

On Mar 1, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

I found a problem where for a web app you cannot hit just the hostname:8080/contextRoot as this will throw a 404.  However, if the app has any servlet mappings then I can hit the mapping url.  We definitely need to look into this, but I don't deem in necessary to respin.