geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Surefire build issue
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:11:25 GMT
Hi

I'm just starting to play around with building Maven and ran in to some
issues. The first was that Surefire complains about Java class file
version issues. I've seen this before on other builds (probably because
I have a screwed up surefire version as the default) and has been able
to fix it by including the surefire plugin version in the pom:
<plugin>
     <version>2.0</version>
</plugin>

Doing this is probably a good idea anyways as it should stabilize
builds. Should I report a JIRA issue on this or would this email be okay?

/niklas