geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaxws calculator sample
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:25:59 GMT
Hi Lin,

I'm willing to commit your patch if you made it to conform to the
structure in the samples project :-)

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/creating-a-new-sample.html.

It's for a good reason. The samples thus created will have a sample's
web page containing links to javadoc and source files.  The web page
can also describe the features and functionalities covered by the
sample. This will be a good contribution to our Samples gallery. The
aim is to ensure consistency, a common Geronimo L&F for all our
samples.

Cheers
Prasad