geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M4 or beta-1, that is the question
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:34:00 GMT
The milestone naming is fine. But whatever we do, let's do it
consistently in the future too. We are establishing a precedent here.

1) stay with milestones even when we are feature complete.
2) have milestones before we are feature complete and switch to beta
when we are feature complete.

Any which way is fine as long as we consistently adopt the same naming
convention in the future too.

Cheers
Prasad