geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] Cannot generate report
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:38:48 GMT
Jason,

I had once wanted to change the configuration of the javadoc plugin in
project-config of genesis to use 1.5 source. You had asked me to
override it in the testsuite locally. I believe it was done b'coz G
v1.2 also uses the same project-config.

Should we leave project-config as is and reconfigure javadoc in the
trunk/pom.xml ? Can we change the project-config now ?

Cheers
Prasad