geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Isuru Suriarachchi" <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for GSOC project ideas
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:33:53 GMT
Hi all,

I'm an undergraduate student of the Computer Science and Engineering
department at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanaka, which is the leading
computer engineering faculty in Sri Lanka. I'm interested in doing a project
on Apache/Geronimo for the Google Summer of Code 2007 competition.

By now I have been working on Apache Axis2/Java for more than 5 months. I
received the Apache Axis2 Committership for implementing JSON Support for
Axis2. I have posted an article on this implementation with more details at
http://wso2.org/library/768 . I think I have gained reasonable amount of
experiences in open source development through working on this Apache
projects.

So I'm really pleased if someone can suggest me a project idea for GSOC. I
think I will be able to do it well if my proposal will be selected.

Thanks in advance,
Isuru Suriarachchi.