geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: mx4j dependencies
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:09:22 GMT
On Mar 1, 2007, at 4:04 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>>  * modules/geronimo-jetty6/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/
>> jetty6/ClassLoaderTest.java (attempts to use
>> "mx4j.MBeanDescription" to test classloading stuff)
>>
>> Not sure what to do about the later... or even if anything needs
>> to be done.
>
> I'd just say remove the test.

This test doesn't actually fail with the mx4j deps removed from the
project.  So either is picking up mx4j somewhere (that isn't getting
included in the assembly, cause I can't find it there... though
didn't look too hard for it), or the test is disabled, or its not
testing anything useful... or its a broken test... or i've been
sucked into a biizzzzaaaroooo universe.

--jason